The Package: $2,000
We want your day to feel as stress-free as possible, so all weddings at Bath Hollow Farm include use of the venue for the full weekend (Thursday through Sunday). You’ll have access to:
- The barn which can hold up to 250 guests for a seated dinner
- Our large lawn perfect for games
- Cozy amphitheater and deck for your ceremony (or the option to have your ceremony anywhere onsite – be creative!)
- Fireplace inside the barn and a bonfire area outside, including plenty of firewood
- Restrooms with running water and flushing toilets next to the barn
- Use of our lawn games (giant jenga, scrable, yahtzee, and cornhole)
- A few picnic tables and chairs for outdoor seating
- Onsite parking with direction to guests provided by us
- Onsite assistance from us during the event to maintain the facility
- Option to select your own caterer/provide your own food and alcohol, and to hire a licensed bartender of your choosing
- Unlimited site visits by appointment
- Option to also host the rehearsal and / or rehearsal dinner onsite
- Use of our supply of donated decorations!
- Use of our 200 mason jars for drinks (cleaning fee of $75)
What you should plan to provide:
- Caterer / food / alcohol / licensed bartender
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Set up and take down of all tables, chairs, decorations, etc. and basic clean up after the event
- If you plan to host the rehearsal dinner onsite as well, you’ll be responsible for any necessary clean up between the rehearsal and the main event
- All coordination and planning of the day’s schedule and vendors
- An event insurance policy that protects all the plans you’ve made for your special day!
Sales tax is included in the package price. A $500 deposit will hold your date and the balance is due two weeks before your event. We also require a refundable $500 security deposit at the time of final payment. The security deposit would cover cleaning expenses and damage repair if the facility is not left in original condition.